The Florida Lottery Pick 4 was earlier known as Play 4. Pick 4 is one of the many daily games that the Florida Lottery conducts and it is drawn twice a day. Playing Pick 4 is very easy and all the players have to do is select 4 digit numbers on a play slip provided to them, along with the type of gameplay, and the draw time. If luck is with them, then they win an immediate prize money. Any players who are in possession of the old Play 4 tickets can still make use of them in order to play the Florida Lottery Pick 4. These older play slips of Play 4 are still accepted by the Florida Lottery and its Retailers. The player is given several gameplay options he or she can choose from and these options will determine how much he or she has to pay for a Pick 4 ticket and the type of prize money the player is capable of winning.
The Florida Lottery Pick 4 is drawn twice a day, just like Pick 2 and Pick 3. These Pick 4 drawings also happen in the midday and the evening. The many gameplay options that are available for the Florida Lottery Pick 4 are the Straight Play, the Straight or the Box play, the Box Play, the 1-OFF Play, the Back Pair Play, the Combo Play, the Pair Play, the Mid Pair Play and so on. All these gameplay options are available for both the midday and the evening drawing times of the Florida Lottery Pick 4.
Also Read: Florida Lottery Pick 5
How to Play the Florida Lottery Pick 4?
The Florida Lottery Pick 4 is drawn twice every day, during the midday at 1:30 pm and during the evening at 7:57 pm. The players can purchase the Pick 4 tickets of the Florida Lottery 10 minutes and above before the actual draw times starts and these timings are 1:20 pm for the midday drawing and 7:47 for the evening drawings.
- The players have to start by collecting the play slip for the Pick 4 game at one of the local Florida Lottery Retailers.
- Then, he or she must select four numbers from 0 to 9 on the panels or just simply opt for the Quick Pick option for the numbers to be randomly selected for them instead.
- Then the player has to select a gameplay option from the many options mentioned above. This is also known as selecting the play type.
- Then the player must select the draw time of the game, midday or evening.
- The player can select the Advance Option if he or she wants to play the game in the future.
All the players are responsible for their own play slips and what they enter on the play slip and what options they select. The Florida Lottery cannot be held responsible for the same and hence, the players must select with great care as they have chances of winning the game. After the selection process finishes and the play slip is filled with the options required, the players can proceed to purchase the Florida Lottery Pick 4 ticket at one of the FL Lottery Retailers.