Florida Lottery Mega Millions
Mega Millions is one of the most popular Lottery games all around the United States of America and is played in many of the state-based Lotteries, including the Florida Lottery. Like in any other lotteries of the United State of America, the Mega Millions Jackpot for the Florida Lottery also starts at $15 million. The player has a chance to increase his or her winning opportunities up to an extra 5 million dollars with every new rollover. If the 5 numbers that the player has chosen along with the Mega Ball number, then he or she will win the jackpot for the Florida Lottery Mega Millions. In case the member is just able to match his or her 5 numbers with the drawn numbers then he or she will still win the $1,000,000 prize and if he or she has chosen the Megapiler option, then his or her winning chances can grow up to 5 million dollars. Each Mega Millions ticket for the Florida Lottery costs a dollar just like any other lottery and if the player wants to play the Megapiler option as well, then he or she can pitch in an extra dollar so that his or her winning chances will grow up 5 times.
How to Play the Florida Lottery Mega Millions?
Playing the Florida Lottery Mega Millions is quite simple if the player is aware of all the rules of the game. Since Mega Millions is a jackpot game, the winning chances are slightly slim when compared to other daily games. Mega Millions is drawn twice a week on Tuesday and Friday at 11:00 pm. All the players have to do is visit one of the many Florida Lottery Retailers and pick up the Florida Lottery Mega Millions play slip. Each of the FL Lottery Mega Millions Play Slip will consist of 5 panels each named A, B, C, D, and E.
- The first thing the player has to do is select 5 numbers from 1 to 75 from the upper are of each panel. If not, the player can make use of the Quick Pick option and let the terminal randomly select his or her numbers for him.
- The next thing the player has to do is select a Mega Ball number from 1 to 15 in the lower area of the panel. If not, the player can make use of the Quick Pick option and let the terminal randomly select his or her numbers for him.
- In order to win the non-jackpot prizes, the players can select the Megapiler box and each Megapiler option will cost an extra dollar.
- The player can also choose how many draws for the Florida Lottery Mega Millions he or she wants to play and select the same in advance with the retailer before the game starts.
- A player must be aware that the Florida Lottery ‘Mega Millions’ tickets cannot be canceled once purchased so he or she should make the game selections properly.
- Then, after the player finishes the selection process he or she should hand over the play slip to the Florida Lottery retailer. He or she can choose if he or she wants to play with the Megapiler option by simply selecting Yes or No for the same.
Also Read: Florida Lottery Winners